Literary reflections of the soul
untitled 2008
August 14th, 2008 by ramkewritesuntitled December 2007
August 14th, 2008 by ramkewritesuntitled september 2007
August 14th, 2008 by ramkewritesuntitled may 2008
May 19th, 2008 by ramkewritesWhen it becomes tranquil, a separated ocean
Recalls moments of intimacy
As half the world reclines combining all
Treasure of love.
The ideal time is slow. The world becomes faster
Only in disagreement—capturing one moment
After another, responding to a shore emptied
Of a past ordinarily mistaken
As sin.
black woman of the shores febuary 2008
May 15th, 2008 by ramkewritesAfrican woman born from the western world.
I gave you a book given by my French lover.
Where you are, whatever stars you look upon
Your spirit dwells in me like a tiny speck of bleak
Memory.
You are a woman I hardly knew. We could have been
Friends, we could have been lovers lost in a short term
Memory. You trust me with your smile, you have
Never trusted my intention ( there is a devil speaking in
your
your
Ear destroying my reputation )
The only thing you could have regret– we could have been
Sanctified the moment our bodies comes close and our
Spirit gives us cold.
no question of healing
May 13th, 2008 by ramkewritesHearing my eyes keep open. Letting the dark spark
Within. There is one question to none—only one
Way to absolute perfection.
I cry mutely underneath, I feel pain coming from
Forces gathered energies from this blissful universe.
The moment I stare at you, the moment I see myself
In some one…… is the end of me.
“remnats of a flower” march 2007
March 14th, 2007 by ramkewritesForgetting wilderness, embracing solitude in the
Realms of love
Time moves gently when you
Breathe slow.
As the emptying of the mind
is the realization
of ego…to where freedom takes you is
where your boundaries
lie.
I found a lover in a flower, a mirror
Of my own liberty.
untitled january 2007
January 29th, 2007 by ramkewrites” maria sabina has spoken” january 2007
January 26th, 2007 by ramkewritesbe gentle for the night is not yet over…ride the tide of the most high existence–hallucination, vison, trust for healing is overpowering. the flesh of the gods beneath the hills– on towards the top, the plane crash with its heat, the thought of your mad lover and her daughter.
the night is not over. i wish to take you to the depths of you…be patient and do not fight me, let me teach you the surreality of your thoughts and the visual colors of your life…the sea waves becoming the echoing sound of me…when i almost leave you,
you can now look out the stars, the enchanted becomes strangely beautiful…the healing begins.
the night is not over. i wish to take you to the depths of you…be patient and do not fight me, let me teach you the surreality of your thoughts and the visual colors of your life…the sea waves becoming the echoing sound of me…when i almost leave you,
you can now look out the stars, the enchanted becomes strangely beautiful…the healing begins.
“what can i do” december 2006
December 2nd, 2006 by ramkewritesDear universe,
Some times you think you made the right choice, at times you ask yourself why it had to happen…love, honesty, fidelity, trust and mistrust, words that add gentle confusion into my mind. Where am I heading? To the deep blue sea where all confusion are blocked by silence…the tribe has spoken…I am last to be evicted. The chief has spread the news of my arrival. Isla del Fuego here I come.
My goal—reclaim the lost wildness of humanity. Proclaim naturalism as a way of life! My new added trait to help save the world; I stopped using shampoo. That means less plastic consumption. It is already my third week with out this chemical. Well, I don’t stink that much yet…nobody complains as of this time. He he!!
I am healing a broken heart ( my lover has just surrendered) but I HAVE JUST MADE A NEW ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP!
WOE—warriors of the earth
Anyone interested send me a message. Ok? he he..green revolution!
That’s all for now.
From,
ramke
Comments
Post a Comment